Tuesday, August 09, 2005

To everyone who attended the Puppet Show


To everyone who attended the Puppet Show with me last week:

I'm sorry.

I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the Evil Puppet Villain on fire.

No, I didn't. Just kidding.

I said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is "freaking out." Another emotion is "greed, " as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is "generosity, " as when you pay someone DOUBLE what he paid for his STUPID PUPPET!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Garlic Boy said...

Another common emotion is "pity." Poor puppet.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Garlic Boy said...

I like your blog. Post more funny stories. Please.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I'm experiencing a common emotion called, "WHA!?!"

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home